Brake pads Shimano B type
- Acera BR-M3050, Alivio BR-M4050, Altus BR-M315, Altus BR-M365, Altus BR-M375, BR-C501, BR-M355, BR-M395, BR-M415, BR-M416, BR-M416A, BR-M445, BR-M446, BR-M447, BR-M465, BR-M475, BR-M485, BR-M486, BR-M495, BR-M505, BR-M506, BR-MT200, BR-MT400, BR-MT500, BR-TX805, Deore BR-M515, Deore BR-M525, Deore BR-M575, Deore BR-T615, LX BR-T675
- Dash Sport, HY/RD, Hylex, Spyke, Spyre, Spyre SLC
- Aquila MD-M500, Aries MD-M300, Auriga HD-E500, Auriga HD-E520, Auriga HD-E525, Auriga HD-E530, Auriga HD-M290, Auriga HD-M291, Auriga HD-T525, Auriga HD-T530, Dorado HD-E715, Draco2 HD-M352, Gemini HD-M500, Gemini HD-M501, Gemini HD-M510, Gemini SL HD-M520, Gemini SL HD-M521, HDC330 HD-M330, MD-M280, Mira MD-C400, Orion HD-M725, Orion HD-M730, Orion SL HD-M740, Vela HD-T290, Volans HD-T710
- Disc Brake
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
16 other products in the same category: