Brake pads SRAM (Level & Road)
- Apex 1 HRD, Force 1 HRD, Force 22 HRD (B1), Level TLM (2016 - 2019), Level Ultimate, Red eTap AXS (Gen.1 "Mono-Bloc" caliper), Rival 1 HRD, Rival 22 HRD (B1), S-700 HRD (B1)
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
16 other products in the same category: