Brake pads Shimano A type
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
- Alfine BR-S500, Alfine BR-S501, BR-M545, BR-R505, Deore BR-M535, Deore BR-M595, Deore BR-M596, Hone BR-M601, LX BR-M585, LX BR-T605, LX BR-T665, Saint BR-M800, SLX BR-M665, XT BR-M765, XT BR-M775, XT BR-M776, XTR BR-M965, XTR BR-M966, XTR BR-M975
- Dash Carbon
16 other products in the same category: