Brake pads Shimano D type
- BR-MT520, Saint BR-M810, Saint BR-M820, SLX BR-M7120, XT BR-M8020, XT BR-M8120, XTR BR-M9120, Zee BR-M640
- Quadiem, Quadiem SL, Slate T4
- HD-E725, HD-M735, HD-M745, HD-M750
Orders under 80 € - the shipping cost is 5,00 €
Orders over 80 € - the delivery is free of charge
To EU Member States:
Orders under 120 € - the shipping cost is 12,90 €
Orders over 120 € - the delivery is free of charge
To the rest of the world:
The shipping cost is 24,90 €.
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
16 other products in the same category: