Brake pads Shimano G type
- Alfine BR-S700, BR-CX75, BR-CX77, BR-R315, BR-R317, BR-R515, BR-R517, BR-R785, BR-RS785, Deore BR-M6000, Deore BR-M615, SLX BR-M666, SLX BR-M675, SLX BR-M7000, SLX BR-M7100, XT BR-M785, XT BR-M8000, XT BR-M8100, XTR BR-M9000, XTR BR-M9020, XTR BR-M985, XTR BR-M987, XTR BR-M988
- Afterburner DB-TX-9150, K-Force DB-TX-9000
- MCX1 Post Mount
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
Orders under 80 € - the shipping cost is 5,00 €
Orders over 80 € - the delivery is free of charge
To EU Member States:
Orders under 120 € - the shipping cost is 12,90 €
Orders over 120 € - the delivery is free of charge
To the rest of the world:
The shipping cost is 24,90 €.
16 other products in the same category: