Brake pads Avid & SRAM (Elixir, DB, Level)
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
- Elixir 1, Elixir 3, Elixir 5, Elixir 7, Elixir 9, Elixir CR, Elixir CR Mag, Elixir R
- DB1, DB3, DB5, Level, Level T, Level TL, Level TLM (from 2019), Level Ultimate, X0, XX
- CLEG 2, Piccola/C 21
16 other products in the same category: