Brake pads Avid & SRAM (Code, Guide)
- Code (2011 - 2014), Code R
- Code R (2017), Code RSC, Guide RE
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
Orders under 80 € - the shipping cost is 5,00 €
Orders over 80 € - the delivery is free of charge
To EU Member States:
Orders under 120 € - the shipping cost is 12,90 €
Orders over 120 € - the delivery is free of charge
To the rest of the world:
The shipping cost is 24,90 €.
16 other products in the same category: