Brake pads Shimano K type
- 105 BR-R7070, BR-RS305, BR-RS405, BR-RS505, BR-RS805, Dura Ace BR-R9170, GRX BR-RX400, GRX BR-RX810, Metrea BR-U5000, Tiagra BR-4770, Ultegra BR-R8070, XTR BR-M9100
- MCX1 Flat Mount
Orders under 80 € - the shipping cost is 5,00 €
Orders over 80 € - the delivery is free of charge
To EU Member States:
Orders under 120 € - the shipping cost is 12,90 €
Orders over 120 € - the delivery is free of charge
To the rest of the world:
The shipping cost is 24,90 €.
BEDDING IN YOUR BICYCLE BRAKE PADS
It is essential that you bed in (or run in) your new brake pads for optimum performance.
- Remove the old brake pads.
- Clean the brake rotors before brake pad installation.
- Install the new brake pads (follow instructions!)
- Warning: Find a safe and controlled environment for the next steps!
- Brake lightly 20 times consecutively.
- Brake moderately 10 times consecutively.
- Brake hard 5 times consecutively.
- Cool down the brake pads and rotors.
Your brake pads are now ready!
16 other products in the same category: