Black, laid out with interchanging green and white Sinter logos.
This aggressive sporty dynamic design is named after Razor, the 2601m/8533ft pyramidal mountain in the Julian Alps. It is covered with numerous mountain huts, and a frequent stop for mountaineers ascending to Triglav (2864m), the highest peak of Slovenia. It is part of the Triglav National Park.
- Constructed for comfort and good grip
- Air mesh for enhanced breathability
- Anatomical heel and toe design
- Optimized density to feel good everywhere
- Fabric: Cotton (88%), polyamide (9%), elastane (3%)
- Made in Slovenia
- Sizes: M (37-40), L (42-45)
6 other products in the same category: